.

.
.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend snapshots.

Wiehoee, I had such a lovely weekend. Quite calm but so lovely, I'll explain myself beneath the pictures! Hope you all had a good weekend!




My mom asked me saturday morning if I wanted to check out a new clothing store in our hometown. They sell Vero Moda and more like that kind of brands, my mom needed to get a new summer jacket and some new jeans. She didn't found any good jeans but she did find a cute parka-like blue summer jacket. I saw this way to awesome blazer thingy, it's a combination between a blazer and a cardigan. My mom alway says to me I shouldn't buy more clothes because I already have enough but she liked this one, so she bought it for me as my summer coat <3 Thanks mom!


My sis has a new job, she works in a new ice cream shop in my hometown. They have delicious ice cream, we've already been the twice in the three days she'd worked there hihi. Of course bf needed to stuff his ice cream in my face. I got back at him later on while stuffing whipped cream in his moustache!


We had a quiet evening, eating paprika/zucchini/tomato soup and focaccia and mini pizza's while watching all the How I Met Your Mother episodes we hadn't watched yet! Later on we watched the movie "Turbo" in my bed, we actually fell asleep watching it.


Nomnomnomnomnom, I made delicious smoothies yesterday morning and I made them this morning again! They contain frozen raspberries, frozen pieces of mango, freshly squeezed orange juice, one pear and some yoghurt. They just need some chea seeds but I forgot them. Delicious, healthy smoothies with a lot of vitamines! I got these cute straws at Ebay a few weeks ago! Link to the staws: Striped straws.


After our healthy breakfast we went to bf's parents house. They live in a village near my hometown! We took the boat and went to sail through beautiful nature, the weather was great when we arrived at a great lake where we just laid bathing in the sun for a bit.

I loved the weather this weekend, I hope it will be like this every weekend from now on hihi. I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well! I will post an outfit post soon, I haven't done that in a while, sorry!

x,
Eva



No comments:

Post a Comment