.

.
.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lazy sunday bakings.




Nomnom, lazy sunday bakings! I love baking, all kind of sweet things. Mostly there's a lot of chocolate involved but this time I thought why not do something different? These cute "muffins" are by Donal Skehan (I looooove his recipes), bf gave me his cookbook for Sinterklaas (a holiday similar to Christmas).  I actually love cooking in general, I already own a lot of cookbooks. We also made dinner all out of Donna Hay her cookbook "Fresh, Light and Simple". I'll show you the pictures beneath. 


Nom, so delicious! I made home made fries, chicken skewers and a home made feta sauce. It was lovely and everyone enjoyed it! 
Well, that was quit a long post about food. I thought it would be nice for a change!
Have a lovely day!

x,
Eva



No comments:

Post a Comment