.

.
.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

27



 I'm wearing: dress with collar - urban outfitters/mary jane's - dr martens/frill socks - ebay.

Hi guys!
I'm so in love with this outfit, I love collared dresses. I got this one at Urban Outfitters in NY, my mom gave this one to me. It was love at first sight hihi! Look at my shoes, I've got the cutest Dr Martens I've every seen. I also bought these in NY, I was actually looking for bright colored low Docs. But my sis tried these ones on in brown and I thought why not give it a try? I like them so much, I like them even more with these cute frill socks in it! 
I don't actually know what Blogger did with my photo's but they are so light! It was a bit darker outside when I took them but on here they look a bit strange. Sorry for that! I actually took the photo's myself, it started raining when my sis and I want to make them. So I thought let's make them inside! So I did by myself, in my parents room because the light was the best in here.
Well, I just made delicious pasta pesto with chicken and some rocket salad. Nomnomnom I like to cook for the whole family, especially when everybody likes it!

I'm lazy laying on the couch right now, have to paint my nails cause I don't like my nails without nail polish! So, that's what I will do now. I'll talk to you soon (:
Have a lovely day/evening!

x,
Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment