.

.
.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

26



I'm wearing: dress - forever21/frill socks - asos/cut out booties - river island.

Why do my arms looks this pale? I hate it, but I'm also done with wearing cardigans and jackets over dresses. I want spring and summer! Well this is one of the dresses I bought in NY, I love Forever21. In like May (?) I think there's one settling down in Amsterdam, WOOHOO!
My hair is getting so much lighter, I think I like it. I just don't know for sure, maybe I'll like it more when the weather starts being more spring-ish.
My sis and I are trying to do workouts on a regular base, it's kinda hard with me doing my internship and stuff but it's an awesome workout. Combines cardio with strengthening! We did it this morning so I'll be walking around with sore muscles tomorrow, I guess.
Ok, I have to do some work for my internship now. I'm "working at home" today.

Have you seen my NY posts? If not, go and read them! Hihi.
x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment