.

.
.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

New York pt. 1

Well, hello there! I've been away for a little while. As you can see in the pictures and may already knew, me, my sister and my mom went to New York! We went there for six days (five nights) and it was so awesome. We had a hotel between fifth and sixth avenue, near Times Square. It was like a dream come true, NY is such an amazing city!
We did so much, it was the most exhausting vacation ever haha. It's actually too much to show it in one post so I'm making a few.
I think I'll show you the first two days, I just took pictures with my phone. I didn't had a SD card for my camera with me, the third day I lend the SD card from my sis so I do have some good looking pictures of that day.


The first day, I didn't make a lot of pictures cause I was tired of the flight and stuff. 


The second day (actually the first real day). At twelve 'o clock we picked up our aunt's sister at the grand central station, she lives near NY. She decided to give us a tour across New York, we began at Bryant Park then we ate something because we were all a bit hungry. After that we decided to go to the high line because it was such great weather. It's an old train track that's leading you through Manhattan. We walked the whole path, the weather was so great so it went really easy. After we got off the high line we went to get our first Starbucks drink in NY, I always go for the chai latte whenever I'm in Starbucks. Here they had iced chai latte, I had to try it and it was delicioussssss. After that, we just walked a bit around in the village and went home. We came across the iron building, awesome building! My art history teacher told my class about it so it was pretty awesome to see it in real life.
Well, that were the first two days. I'll be making two more post about New York I think! I hope you did enjoy reading this one.

x,
Eva


1 comment:

  1. Super leuk eef! Ik ben benieuwd naar de andere dagen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete