.

.
.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

25


I'm wearing: skirt - h&m/shirt - primark/cardigan - h&m/shoes - riverisland.

OMG, New York is so close. Only like two days, and we're going away!
I'm currently writing this post while I'm at my internship, the boss isn't here so I can write it really quick. We took this photo's the same time we took the last ones, because I'm busy like everyday we don't have much time to take pictures so I decided to photograph two outfits in one day. 
I like this outfit because of the cute dotted skirt. I'm so into skirts lately, I don't know why but it just suits me. 
At the moment I'm designing a bicycle shop for a brand that makes recycled bikes. It's opening here in Amsterdam! So there's going to be a shop that I designed, how cool is that!
So, I'm going back to my work. The boss can come in any time haha!

Next time I'll post I'm probably in New York! I'll bring my macbook with me so I hope to make some posts over there.  Ohhhhh I'm so excited! 
x,
Eva


1 comment:

  1. awesome pics :) cool nice oufit
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete