.

.
.

Monday, November 25, 2013

17


 I'm wearing: vest - pullandbear/dress - h&m/pleather top - primark/coat - monki/shoes - dr martens.
Sister's wearing: dress - pullandbear/shoes - h&m.

Great, sis and I went out to take pictures and it started to rain immediately when we were at our shooting spot! And when we were inside the house it stopped. Haha bad luck.
But we did manage to take some good pictures! I'm wearing this pleather top from Primark again over this lace dress, I just like how it looks and it's an extra layer for the cold days we have at the moment. I'm also wearing this super warm vest I got at Pull and Bear at Brussels, I can't stop wearing it it's so comfy!
I love how autumny it looks outside, especially with all the brown/yellow/orange leaves everywhere! My hair matches pretty good with those colours.

x,
Eva



Oh! Here's a cute picture of Evi:



2 comments:

  1. That coat. I desperately want a grey coat but the primark one I can't find anywhere except for extortionate prices on ebay! You look great xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I actually got mine at the Monki! I got it for 90 euro's. Tried to search it at their online shop but I can't find it anymore. Hope you'll find such a great one as this one! x

      Delete