.

.
.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

14


I'm wearing: dress - monki/crop top - h&m/hat - h&m/shoes - dr martens

So, bf and I went to some meadows in my hometown. Unfortunately the wind blew really hard and the sun was so bright, but we did manage to take some good pictures. 
I'm wearing this cute pinafore-thingy/dress from Monki, it's black so that's always a thing I prefer! 
Than there's this crop top from H&M which I bought during the summer but haven't worn that much. 
I guess we were just in time taking pictures cause when I look outside at this moment it's raining so much haha!

I hope you all had a great weekend, my weekend is not over yet with being awesome. Tonight I'm going to a little concert Imagine Dragons is giving with a friend of mine! I'm sooooo looking forward to it (:
x,
Eva

1 comment: