.

.
.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

12


I'm wearing: kimono - boohoo/blouse - primark/jeans - only/shoes - dr martens.

Woehoe, my throat infection is done! I went to the doctor last thursday and he gave me soms infection killing/painkiller pills. So I'm back again!
I've got some new clothes, two dresses and this kimono from Boohoo, I'm so in love with that shop. Their prices are so good and the clothes are so pretty! I have to stop shopping online haha.
So, this kimono. It's awesome, I tried on a kimono in the H&M but it was horrible. So I saw this one and it looked so good on the model, I just needed to order it! And it fits me good so I made the right decision. Oh, and as you can see I'm holding a small ASOS package in my hands in the third pic. I ordered cute socks with a lace frill on them and they got delivered when we were taking pictures!

Well, you may or may not notice that I'd "uncoloured" my hair again. It just looked like a big red (unpretty) mess. I like it so much now, it seems to glow when the sunlight hits my hair haha!

So, that's it for now! I'm going to show you my cute new dresses I got pretty soon.
Have a lovely day!
 x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment