.

.
.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

15 + Brussels


 I'm wearing: vest - pullandbear/shirt - primark/high waisted shorts - monki/shoes - dr martens/beanie - primark.


Woehoe, I've been to Brussels with the bf! We went there to see/hear Lewis Watson play, one of my current and probably all time favorites. It was amazing, we both aren't familiar in Brussels so it was an exciting little trip. The place he played in was so cute and small! We were like 1,5 meters away from him! 
Today we walked trough the city, looking for a cool place to shoot some pictures. But first we did some shopping, I bought this new vest/coat thingy at Pull and Bear! (link: vest/coat) I immediately fell in love with it, so although I didn't have a lot of money I just bought it hihi. I'm also wearing this high waisted shorts from Monki who are a bit too short but they are such a good height so I'm always wearing them with something big/long over them.
 I'll be posting soon, this time sooner than I did this time (:

x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment