.

.
.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

18









I'm wearing: coat - monki/shirt - h&m/skirt - h&m/shoes - asos/frill socks - asos.

So, I'm back.
I've been away from my blog for like one month, I can make a lot of excuses because of why I didn't post but I just had some busy weeks at school and I was a bit lazy when it came to blogging.

Today I dressed up a little, my mom is celebrating her birthday so I need to look a bit more proper than everyday. I'm wearing this top from H&M which I got at the sale, it's actually an H&M+ top but I like my shirts not too tight. There's also this skirt from H&M which I have for ages now, I turned it inside out so it fits better with my flower top.

Well, family is coming to our house now so I'm putting my laptop away! Tomorrow I'm having a shopping spree with a friend of mine so I'll show you all my purchases tomorrow or the day after!

x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment