.

.
.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

9


I'm wearing: fake leather jaket - given to me/crop top - primark/high waisted pants - gina tricot/dr martens - thrifted/coat - monki

Today was, and still is, such a good day. I've been to an animal shelter with my mom and sister. We were looking for a new cat! Unfortunately we couldn't agree on which one we wanted to take home, so we came home without a cute cat. But, my mom actually searched the internet to see if she could find any cats over there. Well she did, the cutest little kitten she found. So in an hour were going to drive there to see it and maybe take it home! I'm sooooo excited (:

Today I'm wearing all black. I love these high waisted pants I got last april at Gina Tricot in Finland! Unfortunately we don't have a Gina Tricot in Holland. I'm also wearing this cute crop top from Primark and my Dr Martens that I didn't show you yet! I love to wear all black, people think you don't get noticed if your whole outfit is black. I think it's the opposite, also my hair get's more noticed when I wear all black!

I'll be posting pretty soon and than I'll be showing you our new kitten hihi!
Have a nice weekend.
x,
Eva

1 comment:

  1. Too beautiful , in a fan of all black I love how classic it looks. Your hair is just toooo nice! Fireeeee xxx

    ReplyDelete