.

.
.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Meet: Evi!







Oh god, yesterday I told you about getting a new kitten. Well here she is! Isn't she the cutest little thing you've ever seen? We picked her up at a farm 20 minutes driving by car from our house. She is so small, we haven't had such a small cat for a while! She's so active, jumping around and running though the whole house. But she also can be sweet and calm, she actually lay down sleeping on my arm the whole morning and a bit of the afternoon. Which wasn't that smart of me to let her do that cause I had to make a presentation for art history, but she is soooo cute!
She's also the best at walking on the keyboard of my laptop, I guess she just want some attention.

I think you're going to see and hear a lot more of her here on my blog! I'm going to finish my presentation now.
x,
Eva

2 comments: