.

.
.

Monday, October 21, 2013

New stuff.




 


That are a lot of pictures, I'm going to tell you all about it!

Well, I bought some new stuff at Primark yesterday! I'm so in love with the first top, I actually have this one in all black but I saw this one with the roses on them and I had to have it! The second one, lace with pleather detailing! It's just badass and cuteness combined, love it. The third one is all pleather, it maybe is a bit too short. But I'm going to wear it with really high waisted shorts! Then there's this tartan like scarf, I love this print! I'm wearing a lot of black, but with this scarf I can color it up a bit. I'm actually so glad my hair isn't bordeaux red anymore so now I can wear bordeaux red beanies (:

Next one: I finally got my iPhone 5s! I ordered it online, but they delayed it again and again. But last week I finally got it delivered at my home, I'm a happy girl now! I can finally get rid of my old Samsung Galaxy S2. Does anyone of you have some awesome/funny/good apps for me?

And last but not least, last monday I went tot the premier of a dutch film. Feuten: Het Feestje is what the movie is called. My bf does his internship at the company of the actor who's playing one of the leading parts in the movie, so he was invited and took me with him!
I got my dress last minute, my bf needed to get it for me haha. Unfortunately there aren't any good pictures of my dress, but I guess I'm going to pull it on again!

So that's it for now. I guess I'm going to take some outfit pictures with my sis tomorrow or maybe even today, we'll see! I'm having my autumn break right now so I have loads of time to take pictures!
Talk to you soon!

x,
Eva

1 comment: