.

.
.

Monday, October 28, 2013

11


 I'm wearing: dress - h&m/shoes - dr martens/beanie - primark.

Yesterday I tried to take pictures with my sis, we just weren't too serious so almost all of the pictures are a bit blurry or my face is looking funny or strange haha!
Soooooo, I finaly got new Dr Martens! My mom and sis went to buy Clarks for my sis and I joined them, so when we got into the shop I saw Dr Martens everywhere. I immediatly got my eye on these matt black ones and I fell in love. I know I already have black docs but those ones are so old and not as good looking as this ones. So my mom said, okay let's split the price! So I got to pay €60 and my mom also payed that. Good deal right? She also got me this new dress, she thought it looked so cute on me!
Oh my, the storm today! In the little village I live in are a lot of trees, well actually there were a lot of trees. A lot of trees are blown away because of the hard wind. Well, I hope everyone did survive this crazy weather!

I think I'm getting ill, my throat is hurting really bad so I'm going to lay down on the couch now and hoping it's getting better!

x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment