.

.
.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

29



I'm wearing:
top - primark
high waisted jeans - gina tricot
boots - asos academy boots
bag - asos

I feel like my hair is getting lighter and lighter every day. Maybe it's because of the sun, otherwise I don't know what's happening! I'm in doubt about how I want it to be colored next time, I wanted it blonde but I'm actually thinking about getting an ombre again. I once had an ombre, like four years ago before everybody got into it. So I went to my hairdresser and told her I wanted an ombre, she looked at me and said what has gotten into you? I said just do it, but maybe I should've waited a bit or  maybe I should've gone to another hairdresser cause it literally looked like I've dipped half of my hair in peroxide. There was no fade from my own hair color to the blonde part, the bottom half of my hair was blonde and the top half was just brownish. But I managed to get it more blonde and the fade from blonde to brown was much better after a while. 
My outfit, I wore bright colors today! But still paired up with black. I love this top from Primark, it looks so much more expensive it was actually only €3 in sale! Then there's my comfy high waisted jeans, they unfortunately have some bleach marks on them (mehh) but you can't see that on these pictures. I'm also wearing this cute bag from Asos I bought a little while ago in their sale, it was like €11. I love the color, because I never tend to wear bright colors I love to sometimes just have a pop of color in my outfit! 
I'm now going to pop my oatmeal cookies in the oven and do lazy thing in my pyjama!

Have a lovely day!
x,
Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment