.

.
.

Monday, February 17, 2014

24


I'm wearing: jeans - only/vest - h&m/jacket - given to me/shoes - dr martens

Well, this is a quite boring outfit. But I like it, for boring mondays hihi. I also have to show you the more average outfits right? 
This vest/tanktop thingy I'm wearing is something I have in my closet for a long time but never actually wear it anymore. I like dotted clothes <3
The pictures are some several colors, that's because the light wasn't great anymore. The sun was slowly fading away as we took this pictures. We actually took this pictures in the "alley" next to our house, this path in leading to the backyard where we took pics the last time! 
In one week I'm in New York now for already two days! I'm flying saturday with my mom and little sister, I'm sooooo excited! But I really need to pack my stuff already 'cause I have to do my internship this week so I'm late home every night.

So, I may be posting one more outfit post this week and after that maybe a post about all the stuff I'm taking with me haha. Have a lovely week!

x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment