.

.
.

Monday, February 10, 2014

22



I'm wearing: dress - h&m/skirt - h&m/heart socks - primark/shoes - river island.


Yay, made some pictures again! That was a while ago, almost forgot how to pose (:
At the moment I'm busy with my internship. But today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I have to do some school work so I'm at home. Time to take pictures!
I had a lovely weekend, went to Utrecht to date with my bf and friends. We decided to go to Rock Werchter in the summer! It's such an awesome festival, I went there last year and the year before. I'm already sooooo looking forward to it!
What am I wearing? I threw on a dress from H&M but I thought it was a bit to boring, so I threw a skirt over it and it looked nice! I bought this shoes I'm in love with for a little while at River Island, in the sale! They were only €30!!! I love cut out boots, especially when it's summer time! So these ones are awesome for Rock Werchter.

I hope we can take some pictures again tomorrow, maybe a more colorful outfit for tomorrow haha!
Have a lovely day.

x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment