.

.
.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

19 + Christmas things


I'm wearing: playsuit - primark/cute shoes - primark/socks - asos.

It's Christmas!
I had to show you my Christmas outfit, it's the cheapest one I have in years. But it's still really cute and festive. Monday I went on a little shopping trip with my friend Janneke, we went to a secondhand shop and after that we went to the Primark to search for my Christmas outfit. I stumbeled onto this cute sparkly playsuit! It was only nine euros haha! Then I found this cute cut out shoes, I've always wanted cut out shoes but I'd never found good ones. These are too cute! 
I said I went to a secondhand shop right? I bought a real treasure over there, I'm going to show them pretty soon to you hihi. 
I'm currently in the car on my way to my aunt, uncle and nieces. We're going to eat and play some games over there! 
Have a lovely Christmas!

x,
Eva

2 comments: