.

.
.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

3





I'm wearing: dress - h&m/fake leather jacket- bf found it/creepers - large.nl.

Wow, my hair's got all kinds of crazy red colours in it! I actually tried to dye it brown again but I totally failed in that one. So I'm leaving it like this, maybe dye it in a few weeks or so.
So, I've been away for a while. I actually forgot a bit about this blog, but I had the urge again to share my outfits with the world wide web so I'll pick this blog up again.

Today I wore this summer dress that I bought this summer at h&m. I was searching for the perfect white dress for a long, loooong time. And I actually stumbled on it at h&m! Well, I'm not ready yet to put it away in my closet till next summer so I thought I'd pair it up with some tights and my fake leather jacket! I think it looks actually pretty cool.
I tend to pair up cute dresses or cute skirts with black, tough looking jackets. So I don't get too girly! I also like to pair those dresses or skirt up with my docs, but you'll see them in the future here on my blog.
Well, for now I'm leaving it like this. I hope you've had a great weekend and I'll post soon I guess! 

x
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment