.

.
.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

4





I'm wearing: dress - h&m/jacket - thrifted/coat - monki/academy boots - asos.

Hihi, as you can see I loooove black clothing. Almost all my clothes are black! Also these new boots I got and my new coat are black! I was searching for a coat like this last year but I couldn't find one, so last thursday I was at the Monki (which is one of my favorite shops, link to the shop) and I found this one! So happy, winter can definitely begin for me now! These boots I got over the mail last friday are also the best, I normally never wear boots with heels but these ones are so comfy and a bit grungy so they fit me so well!
This weekend I stayed at my boyfriend's place, he lives in the awesome town Utrecht. I love Utrecht way more than any other big city like Amsterdam or so. It just feels like it's a small town, love it. Well this morning we decided to take some pictures in the neighbourhood he lives in. I think they turned out pretty well! 
I hope you all had an awesome weekend, I'll talk to you soon!

x,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment