.

.
.

Monday, September 30, 2013

5


I'm wearing: playsuit - urban outfitters/dr martens - secondhand/fake leather jacket - bf gave it to me.

Today I took photo's with my lovely friend Janneke, she is going to be my regular photographer along with my bf. We were at school and we searched for a good place and we stumbled on this area with some green in the background. I like it!
I'm wearing my secondhand dr martens today, they're soooo comfy! I have got them a year ago I guess, they are a bit worn out but I still love them! I'm also wearing this cute playsuit which I got last summer at Urban Outfitters in Antwerpen, I love how you can wear it with some tights when it's colder. Also the colours are really autumn like!

So, I've got to run now. I have to "babysit" some cute girls! 
Talk to you soon!

x
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment